Skpr is a managed hosting platform built to empower Drupal developers. Right from the command line, they can package, deploy, configure and monitor their environments all without a dedicated SysOps team.
We’re looking for a clever, enthusiastic, self-managed individual to join our highly skilled team and help develop and support Skpr.
The candidate will have the following key competencies:
- Planning, prioritising and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Comfortable with multitasking
- Demonstrable technical expertise
- Ability to self-learn and stay up-to-date with technology trends
- Excellent communication skills and a customer focus
We’re looking for the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Deep knowledge of AWS services
- Deep understanding of automation of infrastructure (Terraform, Ansible etc)
- Working knowledge of CI tools or platforms (Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions, etc)
Desirable skills and experience:
- AWS certification
- Kubernetes Administration certification
- Experience with the Go programming language
- Working knowledge of Drupal
We are a highly distributed Australian company so the candidate can be located anywhere in Australia.
Commensurate with experience
If you think you have what it takes, apply for this position using the form below.